Tobias Bernard reshared this.
:fedora: Marc0x :postmarketos:, Hypolite Petovan, Sonny, Felicitas Pojtinger 🇪🇺, Sergey Bugaev, Adil Arif, j1mc, Nico Einsidler, Daniel Wood, Rajdeep Singha, Robert Mader, ungedummt, Andy Holmes :gnome:, lubosz :verified:, Henri Aunin, Amadeus Paulussen and Gabriel like this.
ArchLinux AUR package is updated
Flatpak package is scheduled
Thib likes this.
talk progress indicator
every "talk row" widget will show talk progress as a vertical bar on left side
On room page the result is a nice continuous bar that gives the idea of the progress of the whole room :)
On talk detail page, the bar span the top border:
get it from git or aur
Thib reshared this.
- Support schedules in ics format
- Fix touch-based navigation
- Fix talks ordering in talks lists
- Some more small touches
This release adds icalendar library as dependency (
Confy is available on AUR
home - source - issues
🌈Dom🌈 likes this.
This release comes with support to libhandy 1.
confy-gitpackage on AUR has been created, for those of you using #archlinux
I've removed links to flatpak on project page because it never worked as it should. I'm planning to add Confi to flathub in a future.
I should start to write a propert changelog :)
A wip branch with updates to support future libhandy 1.0 (0.80.0 right now) has been created: https://git.sr.ht/~fabrixxm/confy/log/wip/handy1
- It is possible to add a custom pentabarf url to the conferences list
- The map page now show the map, scrollable and zoomable. It's ugly but i works
- Map image and conference image are loaded asynchronously
- pages stack has been replaced with Handy.Deck, with support for swipe gesture to get back