The #DIY-Thermocam is a #do-it-yourself #infrared #camera, based on the popular FLIR Lepton long-wave-infrared array sensor. Everything, from #software to #hardware, is completely #open-source! This allows everyone to modify or extend the functionalities of the device to their own needs!
- Fast #ARM #Cortex M4 processor (240MHz), based on the popular, #Arduino compatible #Teensy 3.6
- 160 x 120 pixel FLIR Lepton3 long-wave infrared array sensor for live thermographic #images
- Frame rate of up to 9 FPS (US export compliance) over the serial connection, 5 FPS on the device itself
- 2 MP visual camera to capture optical images, that can be used in a combined image
- MLX90614 single point-infrared sensor for high-precision spot temperatures (10° FOV)
- HDMI or analog #video output capabilities (640x480 pixel) over external video output module
- 3 operating modes: thermal only, thermal + visual, video recording
- 18 different color schemes including rainbow, ironblack, grayscale, hot & cold
- 3.2 inch LCD touch #display with bright colors, wide angle and resistive touch
- Save thermal and visual images with a resolution of 640x480 pixels on the device
- Save real-time videos and interval images with different time-lapse settings
- 8GB internal storage, accessible as an exchangeable SD / microSD slot
- 2500 mAh lithium polymer battery for long operation time (4-6 hours)
- Open-source firmware written in Arduino compatible C/C++ code
- Regular #firmware #updates with new features, flashable over a standalone firmware updater
- Standalone thermal viewer application to save high-quality thermal images & videos on the computer
- Fully compatible to the comprehensive thermal analysis software #ThermoVision by Joe-C
- Use simple commands to receive all thermal & configuration data over the #USB serial port with high speed
#FOSS #FLOSS #OpenSource #SoftwareLibre #OpenHardware #HardwareLibre #Libre #Free #Freedom
We are proud to announce that our TERES I laptop is complete. We have assembled units and now working on the software.
The building instructions are uploaded here and you can see that it’s pretty easy to build one yourself.
This weekend in Bruxell at FOSDEM we will have table in Hall AW where every one could touch and play with the very first built laptops.
All spare parts are uploaded at the web.
Hardware CAD files and Linux build scripts are on GitHub. TERES I is completely designed with KiCAD FOSS so everyone can download and learn, study, edit, modify.
Hardwarewise everything is OK and works, the software need some care to be completed, power supply management, Linux distribution, and few more details need attention, but we hope everything to be ocmplete till Friday!
#laptop #diy #arm #gnu #ffoss #cad #kicad #teres
What is Armbian?
- Lightweight Debian or Ubuntu based distribution specialized for ARM developing boards. Compiled from scratch,
- It has powerfull build and software development tools,
- A vibrant community.
- Allwinner A10, A20, A31, H3, A64
- Amlogic S805
- Amlogic S905
- Actionsemi S500
- Freescale / NXP iMx6
- Marvell Armada A380
- Samsung Exynos 5422
Beelink X2, Orange Pi PC plus, Orange Pi Plus 2E, Orange Pi Lite, Roseapple Pi, NanoPi M1, pcDuino2, pcDuino3, Odroid C0/C1/C1+, Banana Pi M2+, Hummingboard 2, Odroid C2, Orange Pi 2, Orange Pi One, Orange Pi PC, Orange Pi Plus 1 & 2, Clearfog, Lemaker Guitar, Odroid XU4, Udoo Neo, Banana Pi M2, Orange Pi A31S, Cubieboard 1, Cubieboard 2, Hummingboard, Lamobo R1, Banana Pi PRO, Orange Pi mini A20, Olimex Lime A10, Olimex Micro, Olimex Lime 2, pcDuino3 nano, Banana Pi Plus A20, Udoo quad, Orange Pi A20, Olimex Lime 1, Banana Pi, Cubox-i, Cubietruck